We understand that hiring a full-time CFO or Controller is not always feasible. We offer virtual or fractional expertise that makes sense for your business.
What is the difference between a CFO and Controller?
Can perform all Controller tasks along with the following:
- Strategist and future-looking (sets goals/KPIs)
- Stakeholder Representation (banks, lawyers, insurers, CRA, etc.)
- Designs and manages technology infrastructure plus human resources for small/medium companies
- Act as financial lead for your Controller and other management members
- Ensures books are prepared in accordance with policy and regulations
- Develops management reports and measures results
- Assists in assuring of assets and controls (risk advisory and management)
- Leads accounting staff
“The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” —Seth Godin
How do I know which one I need?
First, we learn about your business, and identify the important issues. We’ll go away, put our heads together, and come back with a full digital proposal based on your timeline.
We apply appropriate solutions. You may not need a CFO, simply a Controller to clean up the books and manage it. Or you may need CFO to present a business plan and pro-formas to lenders in order to secure much needed financing.
Get regular vital statistics that suits your business. We partner with you to give a financial pulse on managing income, costs, assets, and taxes as efficiently as possible.